magiccarpetride;610130 Wrote:

> Please try to realize that people do have a life. Not everyone is in
> the exact same position that you are in, to have plenty of free time on
> their hands with nothing better to do but piss their days away measuring
> some inane shit.

For what it's worth, I happen to be recuperating from a very serious
medical condition.

Believe me, I'd rather not have the time on my hands.

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
Touch(wired/XP) - INGUZ DRC - MF Triplethreat(Audiocom full mods) -
Linn 5103 - Aktiv 5.1 system (6x LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK
10.5), Pekin Tuner, Townsend Supertweeters, Blue Jeans Digital,Kimber
Speaker & Chord Interconnect cables
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio, Harmony One remote for everything.