Jokke;612590 Wrote:
> ...Clearly : 7.6 is not ready for use.
As I said, I have been using it since it first appeared. So clearly it
is ready for use for me.

Also, 7.6 is BETA, so is not released and is not supposed to be used by
anyone who might get upset if it doesn't work for them!

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
Touch(wired/XP) - Audiolense 3.3/2.0+INGUZ DRC - MF
x-dacv3/x-10/x-psu(Audiocom full mods) - Linn 5103 - full Aktiv 5.1
system (6x LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Pekin Tuner,
Townsend Supertweeters, Blue Jeans Belden Digital,Kimber 8TC Speaker &
Chord Signature Plus Interconnect cables
Stax4070+SRM7/II phones
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio, Harmony One remote for everything.