Unfortunately I don't know of any that sells 96/24 ALAC.  The Tom Petty
Mojo ones I bought were 16/44.1, which for some reason wouldn't play in
SBS even though it worked in iTunes/iPod ect. so that's when I did the
ALAC>WAV>ALAC conversion thru iTunes and it cleared up ( I also got the
96/24 FLACS which I converted to ALAC and they play without issue).
Otherwise, since I don't have Foobar or dbPoweramp, I convert any FLACs
(whatever resolution) I get into WAV's thru Media Monkey then convert to
ALAC in iTunes.  Is it more convoluded a method than could be used, yes,
but it works for me.

--
rayman1701