Cut-Throat;618623 Wrote:
> Halfway through the 'troubleshooting' process, I came to the conclusion
> that re-installing my Windows XP OS and starting over would probably
> fix the problem. So, I bit the bullet and re-installed the OS and YES
> the problem is Solved!

That's like tearing down your house and building a new one to fix a
stopped up drain.

Do you actually use mysqueezebox.com through SBS? I avoid anything to
do with mysb.com, so in Settings I leave the email address and password
blank and disable integration and reporting. Unfortunately, it's
difficult to do the same on the Touch itself, but it doesn't seem to
screw things up too badly there.

--
JJZolx