The thing is working now!

I stopped using the "use iTunes" checkbox and just directed the SB to
my music files...bingo!

I will need to import the album art, but what I have there is showing
up. The art has to be imbedded into the music file as you guys said.
iTunes does not do this (again as you guys said) so I cannot use the
iTunes artwork import feature without modifications. Anyway, when I did
use it, half of the artwork was incorrect. No exaggeration, half of it
was wrong.

I will input 20 or 30 albums a night for a few weeks and before you
know it, I will have it up to date. I do have to run a scan to get the
art to appear....unless....unless I am playing the album on the SB that
I am pasting the art into. Then it comes up right away. The server skips
and then the art pops up. Strange.

For the odd songs that have no album art I plan on using an image of
the artist and if I cant find that, I am going to design a custom
filler myself to insert.

Anyway, all seems to be well, and soon, I will be able to listen to it
for more than an hour.

LOVE the touchscreen interface! LOVE IT!

My thanks to everyone. I would never have figured out the art thing
without your assistance.

Mike

--
Mike K