I've always run my Touch in wireless mode due to the configuration of my
Apartment. I've long wondered though whether hard wiring would make a
difference to sound quality.
So, finally, I splashed out $12 on 20 metres of Cat 6 cable and
disabled wi fi in the Touch via Soundcheck's mod.

The difference is night and day, I now have a high fidelity system. If
you're running wi fi on the Touch, give hard wiring a try, along with
Soundchecks's mods.

My next problem is what to do with the 20 metres of Cat 6 running from
my Office through the middle of my Apartment.

Thanks again Soundcheck for your excellent site.

--
goopie