I have read some threads that may be same issue but I should not hijack
ther thread.

I am having a small issue but am not sure if it's related to SBS on my
NAS.

I have been ripping more CDs in FLAC and just doing a rescan for new
and changed files. Quite often after the scan, I go into the SBS web
interface and check out the 'New Music' folder just to confirm my new
rips are in the db. More often, the album art is not displayed on some
albums but when I play any songs from that album (via Touch), the album
art appears. I search by album name but the album art is not displayed
as well.

This issue is resolved eachtime I do a complete clear of the db which
now take about 45 mins and is a hassle.

Would this issue be the sluggishness of the NAS?

Rgds
Pat

--
souwalker