DaveKen;623764 Wrote:
> Just out of interest, where and when is SBS 7.6? I've only today updated
> to 7.5.3 and It says no more updates are available?
> Dave.

One thing at a time Dave.  Let's solve your other problems first. ;-)

p.s., in your spare time, you might start looking at the art in your
files. I suggest the program mp3tag.  With this you can load up all the
files and try to see what sort of art is in the files. You want jpg
files as art (and nothing bigger than probably 1000 x 1000, although
most will be smaller than that. If you have .bmp files or other files,
it would be good to start deleting those from the files and replacing
with jpg files. You can cut and paste from Amazon, etc.  And while
you're at it, you can clean up your files.

(yes, I agree that this contradicts my first point..one thing at a
time...but I think eventually your problem will be traced to your files
themselves and cleaning up the tags is a good thing for lots of reasons.

--
garym