DaveKen;624781 Wrote:

> I don't know whether this is relevant but the screen 'lock up' or
> 'freeze' also occurs when listening to internet radio. First thing that
> happens is that the 'Now Playing' track info disappears, then the screen
> doesn't change when the programme changes, say on the hour, when another
> DJ clocks in, the screen continues to display. This cannot be due to the
> state of my FLAC library surely?
> Cheers,
> Dave.

agree. But still pointing to something happening now and again on your
server that is interrupting things (but letting the audio function just
fine). I'm stumped at this point.

p.s. Can't hurt to clean up your files and get them organized anyhow.
It's a useful thing to do even if it is not the cause of your problem.

--
garym