I have the patch installer installed on my Touch, but it doesn't "see"
the patches - when I click on Patch Installer nothing happens.

Do the patch istaller and volume patch work on sbs 7.54?

--
firedog

GIK Acoustics Room Treatments. Tranquil PC fanless WHS server running
SqueezeServer; SB Touch slaved to Empirical Audio Pace Car; MF X-DACV3,
MF X-150 amp, Devore Gibbon Super 8 Speakers; Dual 506 + Ortofon 20
(occasional use); sometimes use PC with M-Audio 192 as digital source.
SB Boom in second room. Arcam CD82 which I don't use anymore, even
though it's a very good player.