Aubuti,

Thanks for the reply.  Now I am getting my head spun around.  The
Router has to be capable of better "performance" even if the SBS is
stored on a NAS?  Man I had no idea! I was under the impression that
using a normal NAS connected via ethernet meant the SBS could be
installed on the NAS and not on the router or a pc that runs all the
time.

I had hoped to be able to grab an Iomega 2 TB NAS Cloud edition for
the main storage and use a USB drive connected directly to the Iomega
2TB NAS to back up the data.

I am on a mix of Windows 7 and XP Home with the desktop and laptops.
DBpoweramp seems to be the most recommended software.

Maybe I should just use the SQB as an internet radio and go back to
playing records.

--
Wolfsong