toby10;631367 Wrote:
> Like the doomed Logitech Revue which is selling 70% below expectations?
> :)

:-)

I was just giving a number of reasons why they might... As well as my
SqueezeBoxes I have a BDP-83 and use Whitebear which works well enough
for me - I've been trying the nightly builds but the plug-in isn't up
to it yet...

Sadly I do feel, as has been discussed elsewhere at length, that
Logitech "don't get" the market Slim Devices captured and are aiming to
take the Slim range mass-market in the same lacklustre way they do with
their other products. Thus eroding the original enthusiasts and not
making in-roads into a market others do better.

--
Amnesiac