Hi,

OK, do I've taken the plunge and bought a Squeezebox Touch and a set of
speakers. All I need now (I think) is a server so that I can enjoy my
new setup. The big question is, what's the best option?

I'd like something that can run independently of my laptop, but would
provide seamless support for both the Squeezebox and iTunes. Storage
upwards of 1TB would be ideal, in order that I can store family photos,
movies, etc., as backup from the main machine.

Any suggestions for a NAS drive which would meet these requirements,
whilst also coming in under £200 or thereabouts?

Many thanks,
Sam

--
osb