The only NAS boxes directly supported by Logitech are WHS and the
Netgear ReadyNAS series. This is the way to go if you want something
plug-and-play. I believe you can get in the game for about £150 with a
ReadyNAS Duo. I recommend spending a little more for their Intel-based
units if you want to stream ALAC or need any kind of transcoding. If by
"work with iTunes" you mean run iTunes itself, you need a Mac/PC for
that. I use PowerTunes along with a ReadyNAS to manage a separate
iTunes library and preferences and move music back and forth to the
server. Works great.

--
Lugie

SB Touch (analogue) -> Pioneer VSX-919AH-K (analogue direct) -> Bowers &
Wilkins 684s
Blue Jeans LC-1 stereo audio & Belden 12-gauge 5000UE speaker wire
Netgear ReadyNAS Ultra 2 Plus serving 75GB+ of AACs, ALACs, & MP3s
Managed by iTunes, PowerTunes, & iVolume