Cut-Throat;634263 Wrote:
> I don't follow you here. Could you please explain?

Everything on your network should have 192.168.0.X addresses including
the AP itself .
The router you have re-purposed as an AP also has an IP address for
itself in fact everything on an network has an IP.

But something is handing out 192.168.1X addresses as JJ pointed out ?

JJ may be rigth if you have some dsl modem who in most cases actually
also is a crippled kind of router (ot it is better to bridge them and
use your main router for account setup).

If you for some reason have multiple DHCP servers running, one of them
is handling out 192.168.1.x I believe that to this the device itself
must have an 192.168.1.x adresses ? Your router who probably is
192.168.0.1 is giving out 192.168.0.x something adresses via it's DHCP
server?

Sorry for being so bad at explaining things

--
Mnyb

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: SB3 + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad 64gB wifi +3g with iPengHD & SqueezePad