JohnSwenson;634133 Wrote:

> Skip the auto discovery part and tell the Touch the actual IP address
> of the server. There IS a screen on the Touch that will let you type in
> the address of the server (it probably calls it a remote library), I
> don't remember exactly how to get there, I think its in the My Music
> menu. The actual playing music can be on a different subnet, its just
> the auto discovery part that needs to be on the same subnet.
>
> John S.

Thanks for your help.......

I found where you can type an IP address into remote library into the
Touch.

It is in Settings>Advanced>Networking>Remote Libraries

I now have listed there 192.168.0.108  -- If I try to connect to that,
it does recognize that it is my "Desktop-Den", but I still get an error
message "There is a problem when trying to connect to Desktop-Den"

--
Cut-Throat