tmauceri;636062 Wrote:
> I have done this done this but it says storage/playlist. Before i added
> a playlist folder in vortexbox/files, there was no playlist folder and
> if you browsed you did not see it. After I added it, when you browse
> and select it the Playlist Folder box in Settings, the box says
> storage/playlist. Not Vortexbox/files/playlist.

just not sure as I can't see my own setup from where I am today. I'll
try to look in the morning. You can also post in the vortexbox help
forums with these facts, as I'm almost positive this is a vortexbox
file location issue. Do you have a straight vortexbox install or did
you have to do something special (for example attach a USB drive to be
recognized as storage)

http://vortexbox.org/forum/

--
garym