w3wilkes;637995 Wrote:

> Neither here nor there, but I have trouble believing there is any
> difference in the quality of the "bits" delivered wirelessly vs cabled.
> I have not been able to distinguish any difference in audio quality on
> my Duets in wired vs wireless mode. It may just be the Touch that gets
> higher quality "bits" wired vs wireless.

I don't want to start a religious war but I'm told its something to do
with jitter and the amount of work the Touch has to do decoding the
security in wireless packets versus not having to do so with a wired
connection. YMMV but I swear I get better treble from a wired
connection.

Duncan

--
duncanbudd