duncanbudd;638055 Wrote:
> I don't want to start a religious war but I'm told its something to do
> with jitter and the amount of work the Touch has to do decoding the
> security in wireless packets versus not having to do so with a wired
> connection. YMMV but I swear I get better treble from a wired
> connection.

I don't want to join the war either even though I am very sure the
explanation is wrong for various reasons one of them being how small a
portion of the actual work the touch is doing comes from wireless
security...

But that was not what I meant, my point was: did you do other mods to
the touch to improve sound quality that could affect the ethernet
connection? Like using half duplex connections, for example...

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote and
*New: iPeng for iPad*, at penguinlovesmusic.com