Quote:
Originally Posted by |OMG|dLUX
Cannot play music from external USB hard drive when plugged directly to
Squeezebox.

Don't know how much help I can be here, but does the Touch see the
drive and start up its internal server?

Yes. It even scans it but nothing happens after that. The HD never
appears on the screen for access. Everytime I find it the scan starts
all over again.

Quote:
I can control the Squeezebox from my Droid X using the Logitech app
but, again, no access to music on the network.

Not clear. If you can 'control' it, I would assume that means that you
can play music. What do you mean by no access to music on the network?

Sorry about that. I can play pandora or internet radio, etc., but still
no HD access.