|OMG|dLUX;638880 Wrote:
> Yes. It even scans it but nothing happens after that. The HD never
> appears on the screen for access. Everytime I find it the scan starts
> all over again.

If you still have the other server running on a network computer, then
the Touch will (I think) still be connected to it, even after the
internal server is up and running. On the Touch go into My Music. At
the top will be the name of the library (server) that the Touch is
currently connected to. To switch it to the internal server, scroll
down to 'Switch Library' and select the other library.

--
JJZolx