FredHS;639632 Wrote:
> I changed my email once (before I realized that I would prefer to use a
> temporary email address). Maybe that's all they permit? Maybe one can
> only make a certain number of changes within a certain time period?
> Many maybes --dunno...
I don't know either, but I know I've changed already my address once,
and like toby, I also have an option for New Email, as opposed to the
Confirmed Email that you are getting. So maybe they require a "cooling
off" period after a change?

Anyway, I wouldn't lose too much sleep over it. You can rarely be 100%
sure where spammers get your address, but I don't think many -- or even
maybe any -- have gotten mine via bugs.slimdevices.com.

--
aubuti