slippyr4;642528 Wrote:
> do we actually have any evidence that logitech are still committed to
> the squeezebox product line?
Yes and no. They do apparently have two developers working on the
software, and one person doing QA. It seems that they're looking
towards "convergence", with a product like the (ill-fated) Logitech
Revue, that does a range of media, including photos and video as well
as audio. See the threads on LMS (Logitech Media Server), which is the
direction that SBS is apparently heading. But I'd be surprised if they
came out with a new audio-only device like a Boom 2.

--
aubuti