signor_rossi;642606 Wrote:
> But wouldn't a portable device like a Boom 2 with integrated speakers
> and maybe a battery be the only audio-only device that still makes
> sense? I mean with the Touch and Radio still in production and the
> plethora of video playback/streaming boxes around that do audio as a
> supplement...?
Sorry, what I wrote wasn't clear. At this point I don't really expect
_any_ new audio-only SB-like device from Logitech. Not with integrated
speakers, not as a separates component. I do expect that multimedia
devices like Revue or its successors (assuming there will be
successors) will be able to do audio more or less like current SBs.

This is complete speculation on my part, based mostly on my amateur
reading of these forums and the direction of the industry, with no
insider information whatsoever. And it's probably more pessimistic than
usual because of the extreme heat....  :-(

--
aubuti