Audiofile;644115 Wrote:
> Intalled server 7.6, but then couldn't access music on server.
> Uninstalled and reinstalled 7.5.5.  Problem is now when in MSB mode,
> MSB insists on upgrade to 7.6.  MSB works once MSB is upgraded.  But
> then server cannot be accessed and insists on "upgrade" to 7.5.4 which
> will work once done.  To go back to internet radio, MSB again insists
> on upgrade to 7.6.  It is a viscious circle. Fix?

I suspected this would be the next issue people would start to report.

I'm not sure there is an easy fix, you can refuse the downgrade/upgrade
when prompted for it by holding left arrow of IR remote for a few
seconds. However, I'm not sure the 7.5 firmware will work good towards
7.6 MySB and I'm not sure the 7.6 firmware will work good towards a
7.5.5 SBS. It might work, but I think there are some protocol changes
between 7.5 and 7.6, so it might also not work at all.

If you have the time, it would be great if you could post about these
problems also in the official support forum, so the Logitech support
staff gets aware of it and doesn't recommend all users to downgrade to
7.5.5 so they will get these issues instead. The official support forum
can be found here:
http://forums.logitech.com

The Logitech support staff doesn't monitor this community forum, they
only read in the official support forum.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))