Audiofile;644369 Wrote:
> I did report it there and the response was:  1.) don't use both MySB and
> SBS, or 2.) live with having to reinstall teh software each time you
> make the switch.  Ridiculous.
And the 3rd valid alternative is the one that erland offered earlier in
this thread: refuse the offer to up/downgrade.

7.6.0 has a lot of problems, no question about it. But this particular
question of matching player firmware to the server software has been
standard practice since forever. If you don't want the firmware to
switch, then don't switch between different servers (eg, mysb.com and
local SBS) that require different player firmware. And it's not as if
you need to connect explicitly to mysb.com to get internet radio --
connect via SBS.

--
aubuti