castalla;645830 Wrote:
> So, it's actually a bug?  Is it in 7.5 or is it new for 7.6?

I'm pretty sure it is a bug but it needs to be better characterised.
It is a 7.6 one and I think something that may have happened in the
last few months.

> Has it been reported?  I would but I don't follow the steps on doing
> that.

AFAICT This specific bug has not been reported.  If it is important to
you should should report it - logging a bug is a simple as creating a
forum post.  Also bugs will only be examined if they get sufficient
votes so just creating a bug report is not enough - you have to get
other users to vote for it before developers will look at it.

--
bpa