Dave1972;646303 Wrote:
> No, like I already said in the opening post: there is nothing in the
> "album artist" field.  I tag all my files personally (using mp3 tag).
> That's why I can only conclude that the Touch is grabbing extra tags
> online.
I'm not sure how many times I can say this: SBS does NOT grab tags from
anywhere, it ONLY reads your files. Whatever you are seeing IS in your
files.
You need to load up ALL of your files into MP3Tag at once and then look
at what's in the tags - remember that you may be seeing in one file the
result of an albumartist/artistsort tag in another file by the same
artist...

Unless you load everything at once and then sort by various columns you
won't easily see this.

The other thing to do is to drill down into the web UI in SBS until you
can "view tags" - that will show you EXACTLY what is present in each
file.

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
Touch(wired/XP) - Audiolense 3.3/2.0+INGUZ DRC - MF M1 DAC - Linn 5103
- full Aktiv 5.1 system (6x LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5),
Pekin Tuner, Townsend Supertweeters, Blue Jeans Belden Digital,Kimber
8TC Speaker & Chord Signature Plus Interconnect cables
Stax4070+SRM7/II phones
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio, Harmony One remote for everything.