kgturner;643825 Wrote:
> Found a link that fixes the missing cover art issue:
>
> http://downloads.slimdevices.com/SqueezeboxServer_v7.5.5/
>
> Kevin T

Hi All, thought I share with you my downgrade experience. Having had
enough of missing artwork on the Touch, decided to re-install 7.5.4,
the last stable version I had installed before upgrading to 7.6.

The good news: artwork is back, I see all my albums and songs on the
Touch, can also play them all with no problem.

The bad news: the WEB interface cannot display my albums any more on
the computer. Otherwise seems to be working OK, it displays artists,
genres and years, can also access the Settings page so I can start new
scans and they do show up on the Touch (I'm running the ReadyNAS Pro
version of the server). No albums displayed, though. Neither directly
(choosing Albums) or from Artists.

Well, I can live with this for now, I'm browsing my collection from the
Touch, with a remote, much more often than from the computer. But I
guess you have to decide for yourselves what's more important: artwork
on the Touch or a working WEB interface. It seems we can't have
both...:(

--
hugo57