castalla;650763 Wrote:
> I misunderstood what you've written.
>
> Can you confirm that the files play okay using the Win 7 server?  If
> so, then you're correct in assuming it's a TinySBS problem.
>
> Have you tried any other SD cards, usb sticks, etc.?

Thanks for asking.

Indeed, I played okay using the Win 7 laptop running the updated
Squeezebox Server.

At this very moment, I'm hearing files stored in a USB powered drive.
Along my purchase of the Touch I purchased a PNY Premium 32 GB Class 4
SD card. I tried USB sticks too. By the way, when one of them renders
the Touch unusable (as you may have read in other threads it is needed
to unplug the PS to restart it fully) I switch the storage and play
until the next error and unplugging and rebooting.

As I stated, I screened all for files that might raise a flag in the
full, Win 7 version of Sequeezebox Server before reattaching the media
to the Touch.

The error is not related to a file as long as I can tell, as the
scanning is usually finished without errors and all the files played at
least once in standalone mode.

I'm really not going back to Tiny S.O.B, as I expect to receive the
computer next month. Cheers

--
Solrac