Hi,

Thank you for your reply! Yes, you understood what I said perfectly. I
am currently using my neighbour's wifi network as I never really needed
one (until now) myself.

I do not mind purchasing iPeng at all, I had already thought of doing
so. Regarding the ports, I expected something like that, but must say
that I am not very familiar with such procedure. Is there a place where
I can get more information on how to do this? If it's very complicated,
I'll just buy a wifi router, but would not really need it for any other
purpose.

My set up is:
Synology DS211J NAS and Dlink DSL-2540B on an ethernet network.

Thanks again!

--
simagu