Hello,

Everything was working fine until a few days ago when I went to
reconnect my external hard drive after adding more flac files and it
showed every album was duplicated.  I did wipe and rescan and
everything was fine, but if I remove the hard drive and add more files
it will duplicate every album unless I do a wipe and rescan, which of
course take forever with over 10k flac files.  So I reset the touch and
deleted it from the mysqueezebox network and went through the setup
again.  Now when I start the internal squeezebox touch server it
doesn't display any album artwork and all my App icons are missing.  If
I reconnect to mysqueezebox.com the App icons show up.  Not sure what to
do at this point.  I also received a software update yesterday, but that
didn't help anything.  Everything was working great until just a few
days ago.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan

--
thunder3dan