castalla;653985 Wrote:
> Sure - I know that .... the family just find it easier if it's connected
> to mysb.com - in the even that the server goes down ... they aren't
> geeks!

Understand, but my server is much more rock solid than mysb.com. My
main home server doesn't even need a reboot more than once every 3
months or so and even then only because I'm updating a plugin or
something. And it is on 24/7. My wife does a lot of internet radio
listening every day and she expects to just pick the station with the
CONTROLLER and have it play. And it always does.... (amp is audio
sensing...)

But I still think an experiment is in order to help narrow the problem
down to mysb.com only or broader issues.

--
garym

System 1: Vortexbox Appliance (1.5) > SbS 7.5.4 > Transporter, Touch,
Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
System 2: Win7(64) laptop > SbS 7.6.1 > Touch, Boom, Radio w/Battery
(all ethernet except Radio and laptop)
Retired: SB3, Duet Receiver
Controlled at both locations with: iPhone (iPeng), iPad (iPeng &
SqueezePad), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.6 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Additional Tagging - mp3tag