JJZolx;653993 Wrote:
> I never use mysb.com, either, but the Touch and Radio have a nasty habit
> of using connecting to it on their own if a local server is unavailable.

Bizzare my Touch never do that ? I'm away for long periods ,the server
is off and Touch is on, i've left it in this state for weeks ? Can this
happen while it reboot, when i get home i shall try to pull the plug and
see what it does on power up . What can be the difference ? our networks
?

Wonder if not the worst possible combination, is to have mysb.com
integration off and settings syncing off no mysb.com credentials in
sbs, and then switch back and forth between local server and mysb.com
anyway.

the player name is one setting that can be synced between mysb/sbs,
when settings are synced it is suposed to be the latests setting that
is valid wherever it was done.

--
Mnyb

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: SB3 + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad 64gB wifi +3g with iPengHD & SqueezePad