magicj1;654031 Wrote:
> I mean when selecting a song/album from the Ipod's key command in
> portrait, the command is recognised but nothing happens, switch to
> landscape and it works.
>
> The command responce is more consistant in landscape.

Sorry, "key" for me means a key on the keyboard, hence the confusion. I
didn't understand the connection to "command".

With "the command is recognized but nothing happens", do you mean the
row turns blue but no new menu page appears? In this case you should
probably tap the row shorter but in this respect iPeng really should
behave just like the iPod App.

The one thing where the iPod App is probably faster is scrolling.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote and
*New: iPeng for iPad*, at penguinlovesmusic.com