toby10;654330 Wrote:
> On the Touch go to My Music, select Touch as the server (USB or SD).
> Yes, it will always show MySB Favorites as an option, simply do not
> choose that option.  ;)
> It is now correctly placing your station Favorites on the Touch, not
> MySB, correct?
> When you play stations it does not switch to MySB, correct?  It will
> say so on the screen briefly "switching to MySB".

But when I go to favorite menu, it shows all the favorite stored on
MYSQ.com underneath "on mysq.com"...And when i add fav. they are being
reflected on mysq.com..So on touch, I can not differentiate between
both list of favorites..I just played a station using USB server &
added it to my favorite and it just got added to mysq.com favorite
list..Cant understand where I am making some small mistake..

--
umapati