Hi,

I was hoping you could offer a little advice before I set off and
purchase a basketful of parts.

I am in the process of starting a kitchen/dining room re-design and
looking to use a squeezebox touch to stream audio into this new room,
approx. 5m x 9m.

I had considered a VBA in an adjacent room (connected via ethernet to
my router). And was going to mount the SBT in the kitchen (on the wall
somehow) connected to the VBA via wifi. Is this a good idea? or whilst
I'm channelling and re-plastering the walls should I connect it via
ethernet cable directly from the router?

And finally, I was looking at this type of in wall mounted amplifier
with either ceiling mounted or wall mounted speakers.

link:
http://www.visiontechconnect.com/store/p22-vision-tc2-amp2-techconnect-tc2-amp-module.cfm

Can anyone recommend this type of setup, or would it be best to
consider other type of amp. Or even would it be best to use powered
speakers like the AudioEngine A5's which I have read about on here,
quite a lot?

Sorry for all the questions, but just as I get close to figuring out in
my head what I need, I read something else and get a whole new set of
questions.

Thanks in advance,

Miles

--