maggior;657197 Wrote:
> I never tried the headphone out on the Touch, but I suspect it won't be
> as quiet as the E11.

Noise isn't a problem with the Touch's headphone output IME. But
compared to the Grado, the headphone out on the Touch is anemic and
fatiguing, which makes sense as it's probably not designed to drive
current-hungry cans.

langmad;657054 Wrote:
> Would I get a better sound quality if I bought a RCA to 3.5mm jack cable
> to connect the Touch to the amp?

The signal from the Touch's RCA outputs is better than the signal from
the headphone output, if that's what you're asking. So the answer to
your question is probably "yes". :)

--
Soulkeeper

-that is not dead which can eternal lie. and with strange aeons even
death may die.-
touch (sans caps) + duet + boom + radio (portable) / dd-wrt on linksys
wrt160n v3 / sbs 7.6.2 on w7(x86) with avira free