Hi everyone i am new to this forum and need some help.
I am going to order a Squeezebox Touch soon and need some tips to get
the best quality out of it.

(1) Am i best using a NAS Drive or running Squeezebox Server from a
pc/laptop?

(2) Would using it wireless be ok or am i best using a wired
connection?

(3) I currently have a Virgin Media Super Hub with 30 meg broadband,
this speed internet connection perform ok?

(4) If i am listening to music on the SB Touch and my wife wants to go
on the internet at the same time would i suffer from any drop outs or
sound quality problems?

Any help would be great as i am a newbie to all of this streaming stuff
and am really looking forward to getting my SB Touch and getting it up
and running without any problems. Thanks

--
Gareth82