toby10;661211 Wrote:
> Yeah, I really think you have some other issue at play here.  I'm
> running two instances of SBS 7.6.1 on two different WinXP computers and
> my players *always* connect to whichever SBS I choose.
>
> What you probably saw is the Touch downgrading to 7.5.5, if you ever
> switch to MySB again it will prompt you to update again.
>
> Now that your player is connected to SBS I'd suggest moving the Switch
> Library menu item to your Home menu.  Often this option can find your
> SBS when simply selecting My Music cannot.  My Music just looks for the
> last instance of SBS (does not look for all instances, and if SBS has
> been assigned a different IP it seems to get lost sometimes).
>
> Touch > My Music > *press & hold* Switch Library, select Add to Home
> Menu.  Now, whether your Touch is connected to SBS or not you will have
> this option to try an SBS connection.

Not working again this morning. I tried to move the Switch Library menu
to the home page using your directions and as soon go >My Music it tries
to connect to my computer and then I get the error message that it can't
find my computer. And I am getting the update prompts as you described.

--
sberger