Thanks for your suggestion!
I think the Touch should be able to handle this very basic CORE FEATURE
itself, from the native functionality. Without a computer with iTunes,
without a different server. This is my girlfriends biggest complaint,
as the way playlists work are counter-intuitive.

BTW, the new firmware messed up my Touch. I rolled back the old
firmware...are these firmware releases some kind of public betas? I
really like the fact that Logitech keeps the devices updated, but
everytime something else seems to be broken when something else is
fixed...pff.

--
sendermen