The SB touch has been performing more stable and there are almost no
problems any more for me to use it. It generally stays online and I
don't have to keep restarting the samba server. Yeaah!

One issue that remains is working with playlists.
I'd like one option in the more ("+") menu which would solve the issues
my girlfriend and I have. I don't want to use software on a computer for
creating playlists, I want to add music from song mix playback.

How playlists normally work for many people:
You hear a music file (cool dance track) in your library and you want
to add it to a specific playlist (party-dance). You don't always want
to add it to the current playlist. You certainly do not want to open
the party-dance playlist and search for the file again and add it.

I'd be so happy with the following option in the more menu ("+"):
*Save to a playlist*

After that, a list with the current playlists is presented. You can add
the music file to one of these playlists or create a new playlist under
a new name. A bit similar to the save to favorites function.

I think this would be such a simple solution for the issues many of us
seem to have.

Or is there a plugin that offers this exact functionality?

--
sendermen