Hi folks.

I'm about to implement that USB configuration into my TT3.0.

The Toolbox will scan to which interface the USB DAC is being assigned
and automatically configures itself.

So far it works. At least from the SW side.

I use an buspowered Audiopilleo 2 (USB2.0!) for testing .

Problem:

I won't manage to get it working without XRUNS.

I tried 24/32bit all kind of buffersizes. No luck.

Any ideas are welcome.

Q: Does the USB device need to support 32bit?

Cheers

P.S: Did anybody hear anything about an usb-audio driver update by
Logitech? The one in place ( as well as Alsa) is more than outdated. We
had a ticket open some time back. That one got simply ignored by
Logitech.

--
soundcheck

::: ' Touch Toolbox 2.0 and more' (http://soundcheck-audio.blogspot.com)