Probably you'd try the newest Vortexbox +Vortexboxplayer feeding your
DAC.

Buy yourself a Zotac Zbox or similar at 200$ and you'll might end up
with a
quite nice solution. I might try it myself.

I tried the MF V-DAC II (IMO a very nice DAC) on my latest Touch setup
(using plughw!!!) against a Windows 7 + JRMC 16 (RAM playback and
Wasapi event style) + Fidelizer setup.

My little ADAM A5x speakers were more than sufficient to tell that the
W7 setup IMO performed much better at that point.

Conclusion from my side:

The Touch and USB DACs won't go together properly. I won't spent
anymore time on that subject.
The Touch via SPDIF (after heavily tweaking) can IMO outperform highest
quality USB-SPDIF interfaces though.

Cheers

--
soundcheck