fast_eddie_72;670912 Wrote:
> I have a small tube amp and some nice speakers in my office. Would be
> nice to use them instead of my computer speakers. It's set up on a
> table across the office from me. Was hoping to use the internet
> "remote" on my computer and have it play on my little music set up.
>
> I might be able to figure out a way to get a network cable over there.
> That might be easier. There's an unused port in my office, but it has
> some weird connector on it. My IT guy is seeing if it's useable.
>
> Sorry, I did try to google this, but where do you download SqueezePlay?

understand the motivation now.  See here for SqueezePlay (and 7.7 works
for 7.6 or 7.5 SbS too...)
http://downloads.slimdevices.com/nightly/index.php?ver=7.7

--
garym

Location 1: Vortexbox Appliance 6TB (1.10) > SbS 7.6.2 > Transporter,
Touch, Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
Location 2: Win7(64) laptop > LMS 7.7.0 > Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio and laptop)
Retired: SB3, Duet Receiver
Controlled at both locations with: iPhone (iPeng), iPad (iPengHD &
SqueezePad), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.7 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Additional Tagging - mp3tag