Hi there,

I just bought a new 32 Gib USB 3.0 Transcend Jetflash 700 USB stick to
use with my SB Touch. I habe been using a 8 GiB USB 2.0 Buffalo so far
without any hitch, but the new one doesn't work at all with the SBT. It
works fine with my computer but the SB doesn't recognize it.

I tried different filesystems (NTFS, FAT32), formatted the stick
several times. There's only one partition and the files on it are no
different than on the 8 GiB stick. Is there anything else you can think
of?

I'm really mad, such an easy thing should really work! The list on the
wiki is not really exhaustive, just one newer USB stick. Means I have
to try sticks until one works finally, great :-(

--
MDDLMN