MDDLMN;671312 Wrote:
> I've got it so far now, that it creates the .squeezebox folder, but it
> doesn't appear in the Squeezebox menu.
>
> A 32 GiB drive with USB 2.0 would be rather annoying... Someone else on
> these boards is using the same drive with his SB Touch and got it
> working after formatting (it wasn't recognized at first as well), but
> for me that doesn't seem to do much.
>
> I'll have to return it, a shame, the stick is quite fast (>40MB/sec
> with big files) and among the cheapest of the USB 3.0 bunch.

has it really finished the scanning part ?

it can take some time on that hardware :(

it is good to see that it is at least writable

If you are running 7.7 you can not "browse music" folder while it's
scanning.

Anything in artist and albums in my music (you may have to switch
library to the stick)

--
Mnyb

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad 64gB wifi +3g with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(in storage SB3, reciever )