There's no way of actually knowing the answer. Logitech has never really
done serious marketing o f SB players in actual stores in the us. So
lack of this is not really a sign of anything.

This said, I actually bought two spare touch units as back up just in
case I need them (no longer made or replacement not as good as touch).
My SB players and sbs or Lms can work for decades even if Logitech goes
out of business tomorrow.

--
garym

Location 1: Vortexbox Appliance 6TB (1.10) > SbS 7.6.2 > Transporter,
Touch, Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
Location 2: Win7(64) laptop > LMS 7.7.0 > Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio and laptop)
Retired: SB3, Duet Receiver
Controlled at both locations with: iPhone (iPeng), iPad (iPengHD &
SqueezePad), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.7 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Additional Tagging - mp3tag