Hi,
I note that Amazon (UK) are shipping the Logitech Touch model number
930-000089 for around £190 However, they are also listing the next
model, the 930-000090 but with an unknown delivery date. This explains
why there are so many expensive Touch devices on eBay from the US as
these new devices have been on sale over there for a while.

I have no idea when the new device (930-000090) will be on sale here
but I would caution anyone about to buy a Touch.. the prices should get
even lower as the release date for the new model approaches.

--
gbcambridge