mbg;672822 Wrote:
> That was my problem, though... the whole UI was blocked with this
> message about how no DNS server was available and I couldn't get to any
> menus to browse my local music.

What DNS servers are given out by your DHCP server? Are they all
external servers that aren't on your network?

Maybe that does happen if the DNS servers are external. Most routers
will proxy DNS, so maybe if you set up the router to be one of the DNS
server given out by DHCP, then it would work. I'd have to test it. The
way my network is set up is that I run a local caching DNS server and
the 2nd and 3rd DNS servers are external.

--
JJZolx